As of January 2014, reservations are closed.
- Please check the taken list before reserving.
- Reserves last one week. Upon expiration of the reserve, we will reply to your comment indicating as much; you may request an extension by responding at that time.
- Extensions will be granted once per reserve and will extend your reserve three days from its expiration. Back to back reserving isn't permitted for the same reason character squatting isn't.
- If applying a character as a SeeD instructor, please include which classes you would like for your character to teach in the 'Staff position' section. Classes which are available for teaching are those that are listed with one or less instructor accompanying the course name, found here.
- Instructors can teach up to two different courses, and every class will have two instructors; one who will teach the M/W/F classes, the other who will teach the T/Th classes.
- Use the Characters form for fandom/AU characters. If you wish to reserve a PB for your OC or character from a non-visual fandom, use the PB form.
- You may reserve up to two characters and PBs at once. PB reserves are counted separately from fandom character reserves.
- However, players may only apply one character at a time, and must wait one week from their last character's acceptance or drop to be eligible to reserve or apply a new character. This is due to chain apping and dropping problems in the past.
- Please do not chat on the reserves page. Players are free to contact reservers privately if you wish to cheer them on or discuss them. This page is for reserves and questions about reserves.
← back to navigation